Saturday, August 16, 2008

Afternoon Tea



Yesterday, I went to Afternoon Tea TEA ROOM at Marunouchi Shin-Marunouchi Building. We can eat a special souffle only at this shop. The souffle comes in four different flavors: chocolat banane (banana chocolate), vanille (vanilla), chai and mango(mango is limited time offer).
The souffle is served from 3:00 p.m., and it sometimes sell out at end of the day. When I went to eat there after work, all the souffles were sold out, and I couldn't eat them. Since then I have never had a chance to eat the souffle, but yesterday, I could eat "chocolat banane" souffle!

They served the souffle hot from the oven, and I ate it with fresh cream and hot chocolate sauce which accents black pepper flavor. It was smoking hot and fluffy souffle, and melted in my mouth. It was lovely sweet! Delicious sweets will make me happy.

No comments: