Monday, February 16, 2009

Miniature 'PIERRE HERMÉ COLLECTION'



I like to collect small and cute stuff. These are miniature toys of a Friench famous pastry chef Pierre Hermé’s pastries.



I bought the sets at the Pierre Hermé Paris Tokyo shop. The collection design precisely reproduce his works. It’s hard to believe that these are not real.



The ruler is here to give you an ideal of the scale. These are too small but looks good enough to eat!! I showed these photos to my friend. Also, she loves this set and she will be taking a photo of this collection with real Pierre Hermé cake. I am looking forward to see her photos!!



Those are really cute and looks like a real cake! I think these are not fragile, but I hope I don’t lose them. Apparently, it is the second of his collection. I didn’t know that. I want the first set of macaroons!!

8 comments:

Rashai said...

Wow,... they look so real and so.. yummy.. :-)

Charmaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh so pretty !!
bluela

Iku said...

Thanks for all the comments!!!

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE!!!!

Iku said...

Thank you. I bought another set of this collection, and I will be posting new photos soon! :)

Misato said...

these are fantastic! I'm a big fan of Re-Ment miniatures, an they are perfect, but these add to the perfect miniatura manufacturing the beautiful cake making skills.
they look like you could eat them! :9~

Iku said...

Thank you. I also like Re-ment, and sometimes buy miniatures. They are really yummy looking, and lately I bought another collection of the miniature. I'd like to take pictures of them soon.