Monday, October 8, 2007

Halloween!


The other day, I went to Disneyland.
Now, a Halloween party is being held in Tokyo Disneyland.
It's my favorite event! I like the ambience of a Halloween.
So I visit that event every year~~!!!


When I went to Disneyland, I usually eat breakfast at 'Center Street Coffee house.' I ate yogurt and Micky-shaped pancake. It's cute!


This is a 'souvenir medal.'
There are different designs at each season.
So I always make a souvenir medal at the Disneyland.

I ate a lot and I bought a lot of souvenirs for me ;-)
I had a great time!

7 comments:

Yasuaki Kishino said...

Hi Iku,
Good Photo! Disneyland bring everyone happiness. I glad to your hopes come true.

Iku said...

Yes! Disney makes me happy!!!
I'll go to the Disneysea next time.

チュプ said...

Hi Iku,
Your blog made me happy.
Do you visit that event every year?
It's wonderful!!
I felt I want to go Disneyland.

miki said...

Good morning,Iku!

My friend also went to Halloween party @TDL.

Looks very happy!

By the way, do you like take pictures?
And,do you use a single-lens reflex camera??

Iku said...

>Kana
Hi Kana!
I love TDR. I usually go to there every event.
My favorite event is Halloween.
Park's decoration are really wonderful!!
I recommend Halloween event in Disneyland ;)


>Miki
Hi Miki!
Yes, I like takeing pictures!
But I haven't a single-lens reflex camera.
I usually takeing picture with my digital camera or mobile telephone's camera.

My photo might look strange because I use images conversion software.
I really want single-lens reflex camera.
But that's too expensive for me, so I can't buy that.

ai said...

Good Evening, Iku,
I am AI, do you remember me ?
I like your blog. And your photograph looks like very happy!

Iku said...

>Ai
Yes, of course I remember!
Thank you for your comment.
I usually read your blog, but I don't leave a comment on your blog yet, sorry...
I'll talk to you next lesson.