Tuesday, October 23, 2007

STARDUST

I went to see the movie "STARDUST" tonight at a preview.
I was waiting for this movie to see for a very long time.
From the first time I saw the flyer of this movie I knew it was going to be great! Also I really wanted to see the movie after the trailer.
Claire Danes star in the film, she is one of my favorite actress!!
And this movie is a very fantasy movie, she plays the role of "Shooting star." Michelle Pfeiffer plays witch, Robert De Niro plays pirate, you can see a lot of unique characters in this movie.
I loved every scene in it. It was great movie. I recommend everyone to go see it!!

And this movie's website is very good and amusing!
http://www.stardustmovie.com/(*default sound ON)


By the way, I'll go to Hong Kong on business this week. I have been really busy lately!!!
My English skills are still not highly developed...I feel very anxious.
I'll write my blog about Hong Kong when I come home.
Talk to you again soon!!!

3 comments:

Yasuaki Kishino said...

Iku,
Take care. Let me hear about this biz-trip next time.

ai said...

Hi Iku,
Did you come back ?
I decided to see the movie because your introduce drove me.

Iku said...

Yasuaki and Ai, thank you for your comments.
I really recommend you this movie! It was funny movie.
About business trip, I will write at new entry. wait till it!