Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hong Kong


Last month, I went to Hong Kong and China for a business trip.
Ever since I went to business trip, I was so tired that I couldn't write my blog about business trip. I had a hard-schedule. I went to business trips in Japan before the overseas business trip. You know, business trip is nothing but tiring. But that was a valuable experience for me.

I arrived in Hong Kong on the first day, after the meeting, I ate Peking duck. However unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures. The waiters come to the my table with cut up the Peking duck, but I wanted to see whole Peking duck! It was really delicious.

There are a lot of sign around in Hong Kong.
In Hong Kong, any building's scaffold are bamboo scaffolding. This is an art!!!

I stayed at Kowloon's hotel. I had a few minutes in my busy schedule to walk around at night. I walked and looked at the night view.

A statue of Hong Kong film star Bruce Lee.

3 comments:

Yasuaki Kishino said...

Hi,Iku.
It's a beautiful photo of night scene. I feel envious of your business trip.

Mariko said...

Hi Iku,
I am envious of you.
I have not been to Hong Kong.
Where did you vissit in China?

Iku said...

Hello Yasuaki and Mariko,
Thank you for your comments!
Sorry I couldn't write comment to you sooner...
I was just tired from overseas business trip.
But It was good experience.

Oh! I forgot to write about China.
I'll soon write about that.
But I had no time for sightseeing in China.
So...maybe I'll just post pictures on my blog.