Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas tree photo collection.


The Christmas illuminations are beautiful.
I get so excited when I see Christmas illuminations!

The first photo is a Rockefeller Center's Christmas tree.
I first saw it when I went to skating at Rockefeller Center's ice rink in New York (one year ago). I was really impressed. It was very big and beautiful!! I think Rockefeller Center's Christmas tree is the most famous Christmas tree in the world.


Next photo is a Christmas tree of Santa land at Macy's.
Macy's is a chain of American department stores with its flagship store in New York. Macy's has the setting for the film of "Miracle on 34th Street" in 1947. It was like a fantasy place.


The third photo is a New York Public Library's Christmas tree. The buildings has beautiful architectural facades and this library is noted as a tourist spot. The hall was decorated with beautiful Christmas tree.


Next photo is... I forgot where I took a photo... Probably I took a photo when I walked New York City. The Christmas season, New York City had many Christmas decorations. Everything was beautiful and wonderful!!

3 comments:

Mariko said...

Happy Merry Christmas Iku,
Any Christmas tree is very beautiful!!!

willynillywaterlily said...

Hello,

I found your blog when I did a search for Blythe dolls. I love Blythe dolls, too! I have 5 Takara replicas. Your blog is cute and I think you speak English very well. I am from Hawaii. Aloha!

Iku said...

>Mariko
Hello,
Thanks for your message. Did you have a good Christmas?
In Japan, Christmas decoration changed New Year's decoration after Christmas. I wish you a Happy New Year!!!


> willynillywaterlily
Hello,
Thank you for your message. I'm Japanese and still learning English. I'm not confident of my English skills but thank you for your compliment. I'm happy!
You love Blythe? Me too! I sometimes take picture of my Blythe. I have difficulty in writing my blog in English... but I'd like to post Blythe's picture on my blog some time in the near future.
You live in Hawaii? Hawaii looks amazing! I've never been to Hawaii so I wish I could go there.
I will go to see your blog! Thank you for coming my blog and please come again!