Sunday, December 30, 2007

I love Disney.


If we have 'Annual Passport' for Disneyland or Disnysea, we can get admission to the park at any time. When I had an 'Annual Passport' for Disneyland, I went there twice a month. And now, I don't have an annual passport. But I go very often to Tokyo Disney Resort. So I went to Disneyland a lot of times, but I never get tired of visiting places because it is a very exciting place.

Most Tokyo Disneyland attendees are repeat visitors. Many people think the appeal of Tokyo Disney Resort is its many amusing attractions and drawn by the shows and parades. And I like the park's decoration. Each event is really wonderful.

However, many people said the resort is too crowded and the fees are too expensive. I think so, too. Even so, many people go on a visit to that place. It is a very, very appealing place.



Especially I like shopping at Tokyo Disney Resort. I'm buying too many souvenirs. Because everything there looks charming to me. So I always spend my money too freely! When I go there, I'm impatient to spend my money. I call it the "Disney-magic."


*These photos that I took when I went to Disney Sea for harborside Christmas in this year.

No comments: