Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Japanese garden.


I went to Ukai Toriyama. Ukai Toriyama is the most beautiful traditional Japanese-style restaurant in the outskirts of Tokyo near Mount Takao. The restaurant consists of many wooden buildings with thatched roof and we can see a best view of a beautiful Japanese garden from the restaurant. The food is fairly plain and simple but everything was wonderful-looking and delicious. I walked in the Japanese garden after eating and I took some photos while out for a walk. I enjoyed the view of beautiful traditional Japanese garden.




House with a steep rafter roof of world's cultural heritage.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

Hello Iku,
I know this restaurant!!!!
I also think that this garden of is very beautiful.

Iku said...

Hi Mariko,
Have you ever been to there?
Ukai Toriyama was really beautiful!
I'm sure that the garden will be more beautiful in spring.